FACILITY AND SWIMWEAR POLICIES
Proper swim attire is required. Staff reserves the right to ask to see the swimming suits to meet facility requirements. No cut-offs. No thongs. No leotards. No sports bras. No mesh shorts. No basketball or gym shorts. No workout clothing. No street clothes. Underwear must not be seen (pants must be kept up with drawstring). No drooped pants. Refunds will not be issued to those patrons expelled from the facility due to improper attire. Wear bathing suits that are fully lined and can’t see through. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Gender-appropriate swimwear is required (gender that is reflected on birth certificate or driver’s license). Speedos and lined board shorts are acceptable for the male swim wear. Bathing suits that can be seen through are not to be worn by females/males. All female/male swimsuits should fit accordingly as this is a family friendly environment. T-shirts are allowed to be worn over proper swim attire.
- Must pay to re-enter for all reasons.
- No refunds.
- Large and/or excessive jewelry should not be worn. This includes dangling earrings and necklaces.
- No coolers allowed.
- Gum chewing in not permitted anywhere in the pool area for health and safety reasons.
- Glass is prohibited in or around the pool facility.
- No weapons allowed in the building.
- No tobacco products allowed.
- No smoking within 25 feet of any entrance of the Tupelo Aquatic Center.
- The use of vapor e-cig is prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the natatorium (around the pool or bleacher area) during regular operational hours. Designated areas for food and drink are the sundeck and commons area.
- Water that is in unbreakable containers is allowed on the pool deck.
- No running. No boisterous or rough play, pushing, acrobats, dunking, wrestling, splashing, yelling, diving or jumping without care and caution, snapping of towels, improper conduct causing undue disturbances in or about the pool area or any acts which would endanger any patron. This also applies to the entire facility and grounds.
- No riding on another’s shoulders or back.
- Climbing to and from deck bleacher to permanent bleachers is prohibited.
- No one is allowed on the deck during programming times unless they are registered for that program.
- parents are not allowed on the pool deck during their child’s swim lesson or swim team practice.
- No expressions of physical or verbal abuse to any staff member or other user of the facility will be allowed.
- No profanity.
- No misuse of the equipment.
- No public displays of affection.
- Admissions of patrons will cease 30 minutes prior to the closing of the facility.
- Swimmers and patron must be out of the water and facility in time for the facility to close at the posted time. Whistle will be blown 15 minutes before closing.
- Tupelo Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Patrons are advised not to leave valuable in unlocked lockers.
- Each user of the Tupelo Aquatic Center must shower in the appropriate locker room before entering the pool.
- During “Fun and Family” recreational swim times, breaks are announced to ensure patrons time to visit the restrooms.
- No throwing of objects of any kind.
- No pets allowed.
- No soliciting.
- No fundraising on City of Tupelo property.